Image 01

Roulé Rouge

July 2nd, 2011 by admin

Roule RougeMarko so loved the fruit of his vine.  But rolled from bed foggy all the time. So in his vineyards he paced.  His Reds would no longer be laced with sulfites or other grime. So he went to work to fix it and in a barrel did he mix it.  A table red refined! Organically inclined! A taste sublime and quietly changing over time. Roule Rouge! A perfect table red, smooth on the palate and easy on the noggin! Organic with no sulfites added!

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Roulé Rouge”

1. Bev says:

I am writing the new wine column for the Gilroy Dispatch – where can I buy this wine? I hear it is really great and organic, too!

Thanks,
    Bev

2. Thomas Kaenzig says:

Hi,
    I tried your wine last night for the first time, very nice!
    I was wondering regarding the sulfites since those are usually added at different stages in the “production process” i.e. during the pulverisation of the raisins, the pressing of the raisins, the fermentation in the barrel and when put into bottles.
    So with your wine no sulfites are added at any time or just not when the wine is put into bottles?
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Thomas

3. Maria Lipscomb says:

Thank you so much for making this wine. I too cannot have anything with sulfites. I had to give up drinking wine, now thanks to you I can enjoy a glass again.

Cheers!

Maria

4. Madeline Grady says:

I live in Monmouth County, NJ. Currently I am buying this wine at Wholefoods in Middletown, NJ…..are you selling it anywhere else???
    Madeline Grady

5. Kate says:

We absolutely LOVE your wine. Like many others, I cannot have anything with sulfates, as I get NASTY migraines. This wine is amazing. My husband and I would buy it by the case at Whole Foods…unfortunately we were told today that they aren’t carrying it right now! AHHH! I am hoping we can find another local store that carries it.

• jo says:

Kate,

Thanks for your Email. I’ll check into your store, and make sure that we get some to it as soon as possible. It’s only sold in Whole Foods, so getting it replenished is important to us.

6. Mary says:

How can I buy Roule Rouge?